Be in to Win with Jazz™ Snackers
Be in to win one of five kids Avanti Mountain Bikes with any bag of Jazz™ Snackers! Plus 10 Jazz Apples cycle jerseys up for grabs.
How to Enter:
Buy a bag of Jazz™Snackers from any New World or Pak n Save store, simply peel the free sticker inside for your secret code and text to 2255 or enter your details at www.jazzapple.co.nz to be into win.
Terms and conditions
‘ENZA/Turners & Growers Ltd’ means all companies in the Turners and Growers Limited Group including but not limited to ENZA and all product brands and operating companies controlled or associated with those entities.
‘Competition period’ means the period in which the competition starts and finishes.
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering into this competition I agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. I acknowledge that if my entry does not comply with these Terms and Conditions it will be invalid.
2 By ticking the box or txting in the competition and subscription keyword via SMS, you agree that you would like to sign up to receive exclusive offers (via SMS and email) from ENZA/Turners & Growers Ltd and agree to ENZA/Turners & Growers Ltd retaining your name, address, mobile and email to keep you informed of future product offers and information. If you do not wish for your name to be on our records, please deselect the tick from the box, txt STOP to 2255 during the competition period, or contact Turners & Growers by ringing 0800 999 767
3. This competition is not open to ENZA/Turners & Growers Ltd employees, their immediate family members, and any of ENZA/Turners & Growers Ltd associated agencies and participating retailers.
4. Entries received which do not contain the full details required will be invalid.
5. To enter this competition the competitor must purchase JazzTM Snackers apples from New World and PAK’n Save stores and enter the competition keyword on the entry page on the Jazz apples website. Alternatively text the competition keyword to the number 2255. Entries into this competition via text messages cost $0.20c on Telecom and Vodafone $0.09 on 2 degrees.
Entry is limited to one entry per JazzTM Snackers apples purchase. Standard Mobile Data charges apply when accessing this site. Please contact network provider for cost.
Entries into the competition obtained via the mobile site will be treated as a second entry into the competition regardless of how many times a user selects to submit their entry. ENZA/Turners & Growers Ltd and any companies associated with this promotion are not responsible for any data charges incurred as a result of visiting the mobile site http://enza.mobi or any of its sub domains.
6. The Competition commences on Monday 6th of June 2011 and closes at 5pm Sunday 26th June 2011. Both the purchase and entry into the competition must be made within the Competition Period. Any entries received before or after the Competition Period shall be declared invalid.
7. All correct and complete entries received during the Competition Period will go into the draw.
8. Prize Draw
The draw will be held on Friday 1st July 2011.
Main Prize Draw: The first 5 entries drawn shall be declared the prize winner and shall receive 1 each Avanti Childs Mountain Bikes. A voucher will be issued for the Avanti Childs Mountain bike.
Second Prize Draw: The next 10 entries drawn shall win JazzTM Apple Cycle Jersies.
Every entry goes in the draw and the winner must produce the receipts within a week of being advised of their win. Failure to do so will result in disqualification and a forfeit of the prize. That prize will then be passed on to the next drawn entry, and so forth.
The prize winners will be notified by telephone. If the winner is not contactable within 2 weeks of the draw, i.e. before Friday 15th July 2011, the winners will be redrawn.
9. ENZA/Turners & Growers Ltd decision is final and binding in all matters. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the competition prize.
10. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
11. Turners and Growers correspondence may include offers and/ or promotions on some or all of the following brands: Bonita Bananas, Jazz Apples, Kwan Mandarins, ENZA Kiwifruit to name but a few.
12. Exclusions and Liability
ENZA/Turners & Growers Ltd and any companies associated with this promotion are not responsible for late or misdirected entries and take no responsibility for any entries not correctly entered.
ENZA/Turners & Growers Ltd and any companies associated with this promotion are not responsible if any winner cannot be contacted using the details entered on the entry form.
ENZA/Turners & Growers Ltd and any companies associated with this promotion are not liable for any costs incurred as a result of interacting or entering the competition via mobile. This includes but is not limited to the excessive use of mobile internet or SMS features made available as part of this campaign.
ENZA/Turners & Growers Ltd and any companies associated with this promotion, employees and agencies shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury (including without limitation indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this competition or claiming/winning the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
ENZA/Turners & Growers Ltd is not responsible for the transmission or receipt of any incorrect information associated with entries, either caused by user error or any equipment or programming malfunction associated with the competition.
ENZA/Turners & Growers Ltd accept no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings.
ENZA/Turners & Growers Ltd reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrants for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited to making multiple entries that are not associated with the purchase of a competition product, or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these terms or conditions.
13. All entries remain the property of ENZA/Turners & Growers Ltd. Personal information about competition entrants will be collected by ENZA/Turners & Growers Ltd and held at Turners and Growers [Head Office in Auckland]. All personal information will be collected and stored by ENZA/Turners & Growers Ltd in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. This information will be used by ENZA/Turners & Growers Ltd [and its agents] for the purposes of the competition. Information from the database may also be used by ENZA/Turners & Growers Ltd for marketing purposes, planning, product development, and research. Each competition entrant consents to the collection and use of their personal and other information and the disclosure of such information to ENZA/Turners & Growers Ltd [and their agents] for the purposes of the operation of the competition. Information about competition entrants will not be provided by ENZA/Turners & Growers Ltd to any person except as provided for in this section.
Competition entrants may, under the Privacy Act 1993, request access to and correction of their personal information held by ENZA/Turners & Growers Ltd. [These requests must be in writing. A fee may be charged for the reasonable costs incurred in responding to these requests in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. Any such fee will be disclosed before it is incurred.]
By entering this competition, entrants consent to the use of their information as described above.
14. The Promoter is Turners and Growers Limited, 2 Monahan Road, Mt Wellington, PO Box 56 Auckland, 1140, New Zealand. Phone 09 5738700, Fax 09 573 8879
‘ENZA/Turners & Growers Ltd’ means all companies in the Turners and Growers Limited Group including but not limited to ENZA and all brands and operating companies controlled or associated with those entities.
1. ENZA/Turners & Growers Ltd may collect and hold Personal Information for the purposes of understanding customer behaviour.
ENZA/Turners & Growers Ltd may hold information relating to the details submitted via this mobile site and SMS messages. This information may include, amongst other information, your handset type, your mobile number, your handset settings the mobile site (such as the handset type, date, time, information on your browsing activity)
2. How ENZA/Turners & Growers Ltd may use that Personal Information.
Your information may be held and used by us for a number of purposes which may include:
2.1 providing you with products and/or services requested
2.2 dealing with requests, enquiries or complaints and other customer care related activities relating to the campaign
2.3 contacting you (including by post, email, fax, short text message (SMS), pager or telephone) about our products and services and the products and services of carefully selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you (unless you ask us in writing not to)
2.4 carrying out any activity in connection with a legal, governmental or regulatory requirement on us or in connection with legal proceedings, crime or fraud prevention, detection or prosecution
2.5 carrying out activities connected with the running of our business such as projection of traffic for future campaigns
3. Sharing your Personal Information.
3.1 We may share your information with our group companies (some of which are based outside of New Zealand) who may use and disclose your information for the same purposes as us.
3.2 those involved in the prevention or detection of fraud or crime or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders, including the operators and participants of crime prevention schemes in which we participate who may compare your personal information with information collected from other sources and who may keep a record of the searches we make against your name; persons to whom we may be required to pass your information by reason of legal, governmental or regulatory authority; and anyone we transfer our business to in respect of which you are a customer or a potential customer.
*Information passing outside New Zealand
If you wish to use our products or services abroad, your information may be transferred outside the New Zealand to that country. Our websites and mobile sites may also be based on servers located outside of the New Zealand. Please note that the data protection and other laws of countries outside New Zealand may not be as comprehensive as the laws of this country.
*This Policy does not affect your rights under the Privacy Act 1993
This notice is provided for your information and is not intended to limit or exclude your rights under the Privacy Act 1993.